U.S. Army

Standort
2.087 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 77.204 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
6 Stunden beschäftigt aus 8 Stunden. Teamwork war wunderbar Konnte spät kommen and ging später. Es gab mehrere Kurse ausserhalb Stuttgart
Arbeitskultur
i used the army as a stepping stone. i got what i wanted out of it. thats just what the army is: you get what you put in. i made it up the ranks fairly quickly and i enjoyed having soldiers to mentor and train, but i do not miss some of the things i was made to do or how much of my time was wasted.
Arbeitskultur
Sehr Gut mann kommt veil in andrea lander rum und es war ein guter zeit.
Arbeitskultur
Can be challenging and a fast paced environment to learn in. Being at the right place at the right time is the most important thing in the military. That shows that you can be dependable and maintain yourself and your time well.
Arbeitskultur
You meet alot of good people and interact with alot of diffrent jobs you can learn alot about other jobs. There is also the cool benefit of learning cobat training, who knows it can save ur life one day or even someone else's life.
Vorteile
Teaches responsibility and leadership
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Arbeitskultur
I've been enlisted almost five years in the Army- active duty. It's a demanding job but the benefits are highly worth the amount of work required. Remain a team player and step out of your comfort zone.
Arbeitskultur
I guess the army has its ups and downs at the end of the day I'm happy I joined but I would never go back at the same time and I can guarantee that 99% of people who have served feel the same way
Arbeitskultur
I lot during my time in the Army. I was given every opportunity to grow and learn as both a soldier and an individual. I would recommend military service to anyone.
Arbeitskultur
Very sexist and disrespectful environment. Even when you are a very hard worker they treat you like trash, talk over you, and are completely dismissive of your good and obviously common sense ideas. A TOTAL BOYS CLUB!!! Very sad that it is currently 2020, and the Army still has this problem. Just shaking my head right now and wondering if it is going to be another 50 to 100 years before the Army gets their act together.
Arbeitskultur
I am proud of my service and wouldn't change anything that I did while in. The reason I chose to leave is because I wanted more freedom of choice and control over my life.
Arbeitskultur
What would otherwise be an outstanding organization is bogged down by self-serving leadership and power hungry manchildren. Most of my unit's existence seemed to be for the padding of officers' evaluation reports and senior NCOs' advancement. Treatment of lower enlisted tends to be par the course for any negative stereotype you'd expect.
Arbeitskultur
Working for the Army provided me with the tools I needed to further my knowledge of Credentialing as well as the history of the Army. I learned a multitude of items that I never would have learned about Dentists, if I would not have had the opportunity to work for the Dental Command.
Arbeitskultur
If you like an unstable schedule and really want to be away from your family for extended periods of time just to have pride in country then you should do this.
Arbeitskultur
It's the US Army. Not really sure what you expect as far as a review is concerned. I doubt that anyone is trolling through Indeed for any sort of postings for a military gig. Go talk to any veteran friends you have. They'll tell you the truth.
Arbeitskultur
Good opportunity for travel, great benefits. Work culture can be awesome, but varies wildly depending on where and with whom you work. Hours can be a nightmare.
Arbeitskultur
Once again I do not like to write reviews. Indeed should remove this feature of making me do such. Add a skip button for those who rather not state their opinions.
Arbeitskultur
This was a learning experience for me. I seen all four seasons in one day. Loved experiencing different things. This has taught me discipline in my life.
Arbeitskultur
The army was awesome for skills and knowledge nobody else will understand the bad and rough times are just something to laugh about later I enjoyed my time
Arbeitskultur
The best leadership in the company. With the company you can travel the world. The company send you to school to learn new job skills. They teach you how to become a better person for the future.
Arbeitskultur
It's just that simple. Work hard and get rewarded. People will always find something to compain about, but if you stay at it and learn your job, you'll be fine.
Arbeitskultur
I worked for us military army in Germany good for 1 year and a half it was a good experience for me to work for them and definitely would recommend others to do so good company
Vorteile