Bewertungen für U.S. Army

1.941 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 70.485 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
morale is the most enjoyable part of being in the army
Senior Human Resources (HR) Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ansbach Germany3. April 2019
Being away from home with others that are away from there family gives everyone a sense of family within those around you, so you never really feel alone because everyone around you is going through the same struggle of being so far away from home
Be all That you can be
Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany and Iraq2. April 2019
As my recruiter told me on day 1, "You get out of it what you put in."

I have no regrets. The Army made me the person I am today. Also provided benefits for school and the friendships you make last a lifetime.
Vorteile
comaraderie, life experience, leadership skills, adventure, travel
Nachteile
no personal life, sacrifice individual freedoms
Arbeitskultur
Great place to work if you desire to be well rounded and aquire KSAs
Equipment Records & Parts Specialist Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz2. April 2019
I have no complaints other than sometime the environment is not conducive to everyone and their beliefs, however no one ridicules or violates any policies in place. If you desire to learn, like being physically and mentally challenge to advance and like taking orders (regardless of how they are given), then this is the place for you. The Army (military in general) takes care of you. This is the only organization that I know of that you pay little for unlimited benefits (dental, health, life, 401k/TSP, leave or sick days, housing, food allowance, clothing allowance...etc.). The culture is one that you are either going to like or dislike, how and who you are will determine that. The hardest part of the job is deploying and being separated from your family and everyone you love.
Benefits (all)
Working on weekends, being on call, 24 hr duty
Nice place to work
Freelance Photographer/Owner/Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen1. April 2019
Ten years professional services in multiple disciplines including curriculum development and integration in education, financial management, management of finances and manpower of a small business, and database management for scheduling.
1,0
Not for everyone
Medical Laboratory Technician (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck, Germany1. April 2019
The Army is a great place to thrive for some people. I was not one of these people. I found it exceedingly difficult to manage home and work life after starting a family and chose to leave for personal reasons.
Arbeitskultur
This was the greatest job ever.
Infantry Team Leader/Supply Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany30. März 2019
You get to travel the world and do cool stuff. The pay is awesome and you get to serve your country and the same time. There are also great benefits too.
Great pay and benefits
Deployments
Unpleasing Experience
Avionics Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany29. März 2019
This company resulted in a no so good experience but I would not say that it could have great potential for others. The United States Army gave my several opportunities that I otherwise would not have had, such as travel.
Army Life
Mitarbeiter des US Army Military Service (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Europe29. März 2019
It's hard and demanding, but the rewards for the job can not be measured!
Arbeitskultur
Good reason to work hard
Planung und Koordination (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden29. März 2019
the work and job focused on taking care of and providing for Soldiers and personnel of the US and NATO military forces.
rewarding job
Poor leadership
2,0
fast work place
Cavalry Scout - Headquarters Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern29. März 2019
fast pace always on the move not a real set work schedule enjoyable part is the traveling people you get to meet on the journey some leadership is just awful
Vet Lab Europe
Senior Food Analysis / Safety Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz27. März 2019
Great job. Was not a typical job for my MOS which made it both stressful and yet exciting. Was able to influence many changes that had affecting me on the other side.
Arbeitskultur
I liked and enjoyed my time. a good experience
Project Controller (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Frankfurt, Germany27. März 2019
Morning formation, Physical training, Breakfast go to work, Lunch.
continue working on equipment assigned to me that day and if not done by the end of the day continue the next day.
good benefits, good environment
Nachteile
putting up with difficult characters.
radio operator
Specialist 4 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany27. März 2019
Stationed in Germany operating field radio communication to other bases through out the Country. Tedious work but could be fun at times. Get to work closely with many soldiers and travel alot.
Challenging and fast paced
Operations Manager, Public Health Command Europe (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz26. März 2019
Amazing opportunity to grow and learn your strengths. Incredible compensation and benefits package. Always a new challenge and opportunity to better yourself.
Army
Information Assurance Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern22. März 2019
Army sets you up well for the outside so long as you take it for yourself and not wait for anything to come to you. Army has ups and downs and is generally what you think it would be.
Active Duty Army
Soldier (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany22. März 2019
Lots of travel and great experiences. I wish I had been wiser older and more traveled when I went overseas. My military experience made who I am today
Self centered
Paralegal (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern21. März 2019
The Army is selfish with ncos. We promote too quickly and the Army falters due to the quick promotions even when Soldiers are not ready. The Army is too concerned about numbers and not the Soldiers as humans.
Arbeitskultur
I enjoyed my time in the military
Information Technology Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany18. März 2019
My time in the military was ok but it was burdened and in turn ended by unavoidable personal issues which I will not go into. It was a great time other than that bladda bladda bladda
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Life changing
Mental Health Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern18. März 2019
I spent three years living and working in Germany with the US Army. I would work there again if given the opportunity again. I had great command and support from my NCOs.
Awesome experience
(DES)senior enlisted advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen15. März 2019
The Army changed my life. It gave me a plethora of skills, experience, and a sense of purpose. I learned how to be an effective leader. Army culture is like no other and near impossible to explain to a civilian who had never served.
too many to list
war
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage