Bewertungen für U.S. Army

1.931 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 69.143 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
Good reason to work hard
Planung und Koordination (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden29. März 2019
the work and job focused on taking care of and providing for Soldiers and personnel of the US and NATO military forces.
rewarding job
Poor leadership
2,0
fast work place
Cavalry Scout - Headquarters Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern29. März 2019
fast pace always on the move not a real set work schedule enjoyable part is the traveling people you get to meet on the journey some leadership is just awful
Vet Lab Europe
Senior Food Analysis / Safety Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz27. März 2019
Great job. Was not a typical job for my MOS which made it both stressful and yet exciting. Was able to influence many changes that had affecting me on the other side.
Arbeitskultur
I liked and enjoyed my time. a good experience
Project Controller (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Frankfurt, Germany27. März 2019
Morning formation, Physical training, Breakfast go to work, Lunch.
continue working on equipment assigned to me that day and if not done by the end of the day continue the next day.
good benefits, good environment
Nachteile
putting up with difficult characters.
radio operator
Specialist 4 (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany27. März 2019
Stationed in Germany operating field radio communication to other bases through out the Country. Tedious work but could be fun at times. Get to work closely with many soldiers and travel alot.
Challenging and fast paced
Operations Manager, Public Health Command Europe (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz26. März 2019
Amazing opportunity to grow and learn your strengths. Incredible compensation and benefits package. Always a new challenge and opportunity to better yourself.
Army
Information Assurance Manager (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern22. März 2019
Army sets you up well for the outside so long as you take it for yourself and not wait for anything to come to you. Army has ups and downs and is generally what you think it would be.
Active Duty Army
Soldier (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany22. März 2019
Lots of travel and great experiences. I wish I had been wiser older and more traveled when I went overseas. My military experience made who I am today
Self centered
Paralegal (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern21. März 2019
The Army is selfish with ncos. We promote too quickly and the Army falters due to the quick promotions even when Soldiers are not ready. The Army is too concerned about numbers and not the Soldiers as humans.
Arbeitskultur
I enjoyed my time in the military
Information Technology Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany18. März 2019
My time in the military was ok but it was burdened and in turn ended by unavoidable personal issues which I will not go into. It was a great time other than that bladda bladda bladda
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Life changing
Mental Health Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern18. März 2019
I spent three years living and working in Germany with the US Army. I would work there again if given the opportunity again. I had great command and support from my NCOs.
Awesome experience
(DES)senior enlisted advisor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen15. März 2019
The Army changed my life. It gave me a plethora of skills, experience, and a sense of purpose. I learned how to be an effective leader. Army culture is like no other and near impossible to explain to a civilian who had never served.
too many to list
war
Awesome
Training & Development Supervisor Grade/Rank (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern12. März 2019
great and respectful leaders. Time spent there was awesome considering you could travel 45 minutes and be in another country. Hours were long but worth the time spent with the Soldiers and employees.
everything about the organization
Missing it!
Mental Health Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany11. März 2019
Left in 2000, so difficult to provide current assessment. At the time, absolutely great job with fantastic support. Unsure how things have since evolved.
was a good experience
E4 Corporal (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  nuerenburg germany9. März 2019
was good,learned how to defend and kill,saw alot of the country and countries,taught teamwork and varius skills was in a leadership role,my leadership was good except for one.
US Army
Superintendent/Chief of Training (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany8. März 2019
Managed joint military operations at detached location
Supervised 24-person organization from multiple agencies including US Army and US Air Force personnel
Served as Senior Advisor to management on personnel issues, office workflow, manning issues, and recognition programs—proven leader who takes care of people
Authored manuals, standardized training processes/products between multiple launch complexes, edited subordinate training products, and certified instructors to teach launch operations at Cape Canaveral
Authored memorandum of agreement between Army and Air Force to standardize operations, training and personnel

Developed written procedures between Army, Air Force, Navy, and two foreign allies to standardize global operations related to missile defense
Developed robust classroom initial certification course and taught it to new personnel
Revamped simulator training and enhanced mission certification requirements institutionalizing certification program ensuring personnel are ready to perform before placing them into operations
Served as document specialist for four agencies; ensured contracts and multi-agency agreements were kept accurate, up to date and relevant, and developed database to track review/renew dates
Served as space lift operations training liaison between the east coast and west coast launch facilities
Arbeitskultur
Great job and an adventure
Radiology Supply Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Landstuhl Germany7. März 2019
Not one day in the Army is ever the same it is always different that brings new challenges every day. It is a great place to work where you are given many opportunities and the ability to learn a new skill every day.
This is Where You Start Your Career
Non-Commissioned Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hanau,7. März 2019
If you aren't sure what you are going to do with your life out of high school. The U.S. Army will train you to be successful throughout any career.

Highly Recommend this experience!
easy
Instructor/Writer, Rose Barrack (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern6. März 2019
At CATC, we started work at 830 am to 430 pm. we did work in a group of two or sometimes in a group of four. the team I was assigned to, we provided logistics training for U.S. Army Europe.
work monday to Friday
Fire Marshal
Chief, Fire Prevention & Protection Branch (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Frankfurt3. März 2019
Supervised two individuals
Reviews of design and shop submittals,
Reviews of fire department assessments
Conducted inspections of facilities
Provided train to local
Host Country Benefits
Cold Weather
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage