Bewertungen für U.S. Army

1.931 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 69.111 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Project Manager and FPE
Project Manager/Fire Protection Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Frankfurt, Germany3. März 2019
worked in Frankfurt, GE for 7th Army and Corps of EngineeringEnjoyed traveling to work sites in Europe
Very friendly culture
Excellent DoD benefits.
Opportunity to travel in Europe with family
DoD Housing
Schools were mediocre
Army Strong
Cannon Crewmember (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany3. März 2019
Hard work, dedication, integrity are becoming things of the past more of who you can get the upper hand, this was also during the Obama era. either way if you looked good on paper and got i good with the right people you could move up easily. Rather than the person that knew how to do their job without question and more physically fit mainly got overlooked and over used. takes a healthy balance and a lot of pride swallowing.
Constant work
Unpredictable Management
Arbeitskultur
Beautiful, well stocked facility.
Consulate Childcare Provider (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen3. März 2019
This was an educational and interesting experience. I liked it and was impressed with the education and training provided.The leaders were very well educated and had the safety of the children as a priority. I liked that, they walked their talk.
Education
Typical day
Food Service Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  kaiseslautern, germany27. Februar 2019
On a typical day id report to work at 0530 every morning until I was dismissed (usually around 1400). I think the most important thing I learned was always taking care of business & being responsible. Overall workplace environment was excellent and the hardest thing about my job was that it was demanding. I enjoyed everything.
work environment
demanding at times
Arbeitskultur
It’s tough and stressful but it has fun times
Human Intelligence Collector (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany24. Februar 2019
I liked it a lot and thought I would make it a career. I got injured and it hurt my progression to move up the chain and get promoted. To make a difference at the next level. I had a lot of different experiences.
Professional Workplace
Supervisor Clinical System Trainer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz24. Februar 2019
The workplace is engaging and team focused. Civilian staff enjoy taking care of soldiers and their family members. The community thrives with a service focused enthusiasm.

The professional environment is excellent. There are plenty of opportunities to attend professional development courses.
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Productive and a high pace job
Patient Administrator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz23. Februar 2019
The job is a fast pace with changes on a regular basis. There are a lot if extra tasking that have to be filled during the month. If someone can not cover the tasks they have to find someone who can.
Education
Flexibility
Admin
ADMIN ASSISTANT (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, DE19. Februar 2019
40 hours average per week no weekends.
Numerous skills learned and applied to position. It is great place to plan for success. Their are many advantages such as training provided.
Arbeitskultur
Fast paced and high stress
Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany18. Februar 2019
Worked weekdays and occasional weekends from about 5AM-5PM.
Great job if you like to travel. Work can be challenging and you need to be able to adapt to whatever the situation requires.
healthcare
Nachteile
work hours vary with location and job
Arbeitskultur
Learned things about myself I would’ve never found out
Human Intelligence Collector (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hohenfels, Germany15. Februar 2019
Put me in situations and gave my opportunities i would have never gotten to experience. Got to mentor people of all ages and backgrounds and learned when it meant to be a environment changer.
An opportunity I thought I never would like
Paralegal (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen15. Februar 2019
Military duties are difficult. However, the life experience was needed. Everyone should be required to enlist. It produces a pride for your country that wasn't there before.
Arbeitskultur
Good workplace with tolerable coworkers .
Automated Logistical Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany11. Februar 2019
The typical day of work is somewhat good. I learned to make better decisions and work under pressure. The management was good. The hardest part is getting enough sleep. The most enjoyable part is the people you get to work with.
Vorteile
Good salary job, paid vacation, free healthcare
Nachteile
Lack of sleep, poorly organized (sometimes)
U S Army
MOTOR TRANSPORT OPERATOR (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  erlangen Germany11. Februar 2019
Being a soldier was very rewarding and fulfilling. When they say they do more by 8am then most people do all day, believe it. You are on duty 24 hours a day if your country calls on you to defend it. The Army is what being part of a team is all about.
Military
Aviation Operations and Logistics Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  World Wide10. Februar 2019
The US ARMY is a Military Organization very hard and challenging
soldiers day
US Army (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  vilseck, germany6. Februar 2019
Every morning we have physical training and throughout the day it would consist of training through walk throughs or using a white board and teaching a class. On mondays we would be managing our vehicles until lunch. We will have equipment layouts for inspection. Communication between the ranking system was probably the hardest with bringing information up and down the ranks. The most enjoyable part of the job was relating to those who are in bad situations with you of pushing yourself physically and mentally with sleeping in the snow or carrying 60 lbs for 12 miles individually.
Vorteile
benefits
Nachteile
being too strict with ranking system it slowed us down.
Love the Army
Battalion S4 NCOIC/Platoon Sergeant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen5. Februar 2019
I enjoyed every day I was in the Army, I would still be in the army if not for injuries which caused me to be medically discharged. If you like adventure and excitement, join the Army.
Very hard on body
3,0
Army
Signal Support System Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany28. Januar 2019
It's the Army. You know what you are getting in to. After Basic Training and AIT, it's just like a regular job. You show up for PT in the morning and then you go to work.
Arbeitskultur
Best and most challenging times of my life
Nodal Network Systems Operator (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern26. Januar 2019
I never regret joining for a minute. It was the best thing I ever did! They taught me survival and life skills, helped build my confidence, and gave me a community as well as a purpose.
Benefits, exercise, skills, travel
Ran us ragged
The Army Life
Food Service Specialist (92G) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen25. Januar 2019
During my time in the U.S. Army, I was able to learn many valuable skills such as communication, flexibility, teamwork, and integrity.

My everyday workday consists of waking up at 6 am for physical training ending it at around 7:00 - 7:30 am. After that breakfast, until I have to go to work at 9 am. You get your lunch break from 12 to 1 pm. After that, you work until 5 pm and after which you are free to do anything.
Arbeitskultur
Supporting mission greater than self
Director, Executive Services Division (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen23. Januar 2019
Implemented innovative, cost-effective resource management and vendor negotiations ending past three years with an average of 15 percent under-budget. Provided managers, employees, and job applicants new and innovative recruiting ideas and suggestions to fill gaps identified through workforce analysis in concert with enforcement of DoDD 1400.25.
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage