Bewertungen für U.S. Army

1.941 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 70.485 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Awesome
Training & Development Supervisor Grade/Rank (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern12. März 2019
great and respectful leaders. Time spent there was awesome considering you could travel 45 minutes and be in another country. Hours were long but worth the time spent with the Soldiers and employees.
everything about the organization
Missing it!
Mental Health Technician (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany11. März 2019
Left in 2000, so difficult to provide current assessment. At the time, absolutely great job with fantastic support. Unsure how things have since evolved.
was a good experience
E4 Corporal (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  nuerenburg germany9. März 2019
was good,learned how to defend and kill,saw alot of the country and countries,taught teamwork and varius skills was in a leadership role,my leadership was good except for one.
3,0
US Army
Superintendent/Chief of Training (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany8. März 2019
Managed joint military operations at detached location
Supervised 24-person organization from multiple agencies including US Army and US Air Force personnel
Served as Senior Advisor to management on personnel issues, office workflow, manning issues, and recognition programs—proven leader who takes care of people
Authored manuals, standardized training processes/products between multiple launch complexes, edited subordinate training products, and certified instructors to teach launch operations at Cape Canaveral
Authored memorandum of agreement between Army and Air Force to standardize operations, training and personnel

Developed written procedures between Army, Air Force, Navy, and two foreign allies to standardize global operations related to missile defense
Developed robust classroom initial certification course and taught it to new personnel
Revamped simulator training and enhanced mission certification requirements institutionalizing certification program ensuring personnel are ready to perform before placing them into operations
Served as document specialist for four agencies; ensured contracts and multi-agency agreements were kept accurate, up to date and relevant, and developed database to track review/renew dates
Served as space lift operations training liaison between the east coast and west coast launch facilities
Arbeitskultur
Great job and an adventure
Radiology Supply Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Landstuhl Germany7. März 2019
Not one day in the Army is ever the same it is always different that brings new challenges every day. It is a great place to work where you are given many opportunities and the ability to learn a new skill every day.
This is Where You Start Your Career
Non-Commissioned Officer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hanau,7. März 2019
If you aren't sure what you are going to do with your life out of high school. The U.S. Army will train you to be successful throughout any career.

Highly Recommend this experience!
easy
Instructor/Writer, Rose Barrack (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern6. März 2019
At CATC, we started work at 830 am to 430 pm. we did work in a group of two or sometimes in a group of four. the team I was assigned to, we provided logistics training for U.S. Army Europe.
work monday to Friday
Fire Marshal
Chief, Fire Prevention & Protection Branch (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Frankfurt3. März 2019
Supervised two individuals
Reviews of design and shop submittals,
Reviews of fire department assessments
Conducted inspections of facilities
Provided train to local
Host Country Benefits
Cold Weather
Project Manager and FPE
Project Manager/Fire Protection Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Frankfurt, Germany3. März 2019
worked in Frankfurt, GE for 7th Army and Corps of EngineeringEnjoyed traveling to work sites in Europe
Very friendly culture
Excellent DoD benefits.
Opportunity to travel in Europe with family
DoD Housing
Schools were mediocre
Army Strong
Cannon Crewmember (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany3. März 2019
Hard work, dedication, integrity are becoming things of the past more of who you can get the upper hand, this was also during the Obama era. either way if you looked good on paper and got i good with the right people you could move up easily. Rather than the person that knew how to do their job without question and more physically fit mainly got overlooked and over used. takes a healthy balance and a lot of pride swallowing.
Constant work
Unpredictable Management
Arbeitskultur
Beautiful, well stocked facility.
Consulate Childcare Provider (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen3. März 2019
This was an educational and interesting experience. I liked it and was impressed with the education and training provided.The leaders were very well educated and had the safety of the children as a priority. I liked that, they walked their talk.
Education
Typical day
Food Service Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  kaiseslautern, germany27. Februar 2019
On a typical day id report to work at 0530 every morning until I was dismissed (usually around 1400). I think the most important thing I learned was always taking care of business & being responsible. Overall workplace environment was excellent and the hardest thing about my job was that it was demanding. I enjoyed everything.
work environment
demanding at times
Arbeitskultur
It’s tough and stressful but it has fun times
Human Intelligence Collector (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany24. Februar 2019
I liked it a lot and thought I would make it a career. I got injured and it hurt my progression to move up the chain and get promoted. To make a difference at the next level. I had a lot of different experiences.
Professional Workplace
Supervisor Clinical System Trainer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz24. Februar 2019
The workplace is engaging and team focused. Civilian staff enjoy taking care of soldiers and their family members. The community thrives with a service focused enthusiasm.

The professional environment is excellent. There are plenty of opportunities to attend professional development courses.
1,0
Arbeitskultur
Productive and a high pace job
Patient Administrator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz23. Februar 2019
The job is a fast pace with changes on a regular basis. There are a lot if extra tasking that have to be filled during the month. If someone can not cover the tasks they have to find someone who can.
Education
Flexibility
Admin
ADMIN ASSISTANT (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, DE19. Februar 2019
40 hours average per week no weekends.
Numerous skills learned and applied to position. It is great place to plan for success. Their are many advantages such as training provided.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Fast paced and high stress
Wheeled Vehicle Mechanic (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany18. Februar 2019
Worked weekdays and occasional weekends from about 5AM-5PM.
Great job if you like to travel. Work can be challenging and you need to be able to adapt to whatever the situation requires.
healthcare
Nachteile
work hours vary with location and job
Arbeitskultur
Learned things about myself I would’ve never found out
Human Intelligence Collector (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hohenfels, Germany15. Februar 2019
Put me in situations and gave my opportunities i would have never gotten to experience. Got to mentor people of all ages and backgrounds and learned when it meant to be a environment changer.
An opportunity I thought I never would like
Paralegal (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen15. Februar 2019
Military duties are difficult. However, the life experience was needed. Everyone should be required to enlist. It produces a pride for your country that wasn't there before.
Arbeitskultur
Good workplace with tolerable coworkers .
Automated Logistical Specialist (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany11. Februar 2019
The typical day of work is somewhat good. I learned to make better decisions and work under pressure. The management was good. The hardest part is getting enough sleep. The most enjoyable part is the people you get to work with.
Vorteile
Good salary job, paid vacation, free healthcare
Nachteile
Lack of sleep, poorly organized (sometimes)
Beanspruchtes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie eine Frage