Bewertungen für United States Department Of Defense

109 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 4.936 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Arbeitskultur
An excellent employer over my career of 26 years.
Human Resources Lead Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Grafenwoehr, Germany5. Juli 2019
I truly enjoyed my job for most of my career. I had excellent managers and knowledgeable colleagues. During the last year though there was a change of management and it was very stressful. There were many changes established without prior testing and overall there was a lack of competent management. Within three years after I had retired, they scuttled the sitting management and began again.
Vorteile
travel if I wanted it, health insurance for life and a reasonable salary.
lack of competent management
Very Productive and Busy work but yet rewarding
Military Pay Lead (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Ansbach, germany9. Mai 2019
A typical day at work is answering and sending email to vendors and clients in German and Italy and Dallas, Tx. to verify account information, explaining technical information, getting correct invoice information, payroll, account numbers, line of accounting, to make sure very one is paid correctly and in a timely manner with disruption of services. Process claim vouchers, verify contracts, the provisions and all applicable laws are in place and within regulation.

Balancing budget monthly, handling Petty cash funds in euros and dollars with 100% accuracy rate.
Vorteile
Great Benefits and transfer as well as promotion
Sitting all day
Arbeitskultur
I like the atmosphere and the location of time
military Courier DOD (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany Armed Forces Europe17. April 2019
Great work environment like the long distance driving between cities of Europe overall good work atmosphere great benefits good work and good opportunity at the time had many friends and colleagues at the workplace I enjoyed my job as a courier
Store Worker Leader (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern10. April 2019
Fast paced environment with a lot of responsibility to carry out the mission of providing the customers with the best service and products. Management and supervisors were always willing to help.
Great pay
Nachteile
if hired overseas you need to be 3 years in the position in order to get a transfer
great organization
Education Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern6. März 2019
Enjoyed the population I served, it was very rewarding. As with any government position, the only downfall is the length of time to get hired. Process is too long.
Department of defense employment
Cash cage associate (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern20. Februar 2019
As an employee of the department of defense, you are presented with a multitude of opportunities. It is completely up to you as an employee to take advantage of opportunities that are presented.
Traveling
Traveling
Arbeitskultur
Great opportunity working overseas.
Clinical Child/Adolescent Psychologist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilsick and Landstuhl Germany12. Januar 2019
The DOD hired a contracting company which provided psychiatric services to Service Members and their dependents. They provided qualified professional in the area of child and adolescent psychology/psychiatry.
Vorteile
Excellent professional staff and colleagues to work with.
Bureaucratic red tape.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Serving Military Families
WORK LIFE SPECIALIST (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Geilenkirchen,Germany7. Dezember 2018
great time serving the best customers in the world: Military families
Fast paced but very rewarding and fulfilling in helping our customers to achieve their mission with a peaceful mind.
Opportunity to advance
FAMILY RESIDENT SUPPORT ASSISTANT (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern1. Dezember 2018
Working with the DOD is an opportunity to have unlimited career advancement, excellent benefits, structure, and a collaborative effort to support the DOD in their overall missions.
Produktiver arbeitsort
Contract Specialist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden,Stuttgart, Kaiserslautern, DE29. November 2018
Multi- tasking. Working under continuous pressure.
Arbeitskultur
Government work can have job security
IT Systems Analyst (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hanau, Germany14. November 2018
Working for the US Army Europe can be fun and interesting. Like most government agencies, it's rather large and unorganized. But it does provide pretty good job security.
Job secuiry
Nachteile
Large organization, lots of corporate politics
Great Substitute Teaching
Substitute Teacher (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Sembach3. November 2018
I would go in each day to review lesson plans that were left for me. I was able to use past experience in order implement those plans. Because I was in many different classrooms, I was able to work with students from different countries. I was also able to learn several different ways to teach depending on the subject. The hardest part of the job was not knowing form day to day what subject I would be teaching in. The best part was working the students.
Great pay for each day
No benefits
Department of Defense Schools Volunteer
Department of Defense Schools Volunteer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern19. September 2018
Instructed operator maintenance to teachers.
Maintained thirty IBM computer systems. Rebuilt systems that failed. W95c was the operating system that connected to NT4 severs. Many changes have occurred since 1997 in technology and education techniques.
Vorteile
DOD Schools are in a miltary environment really different from civilian schools
Great workplace
Teacher (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Hessen15. September 2018
A wonderful place to work and see the wold. I have enjoyed the many years I have been with them. I would encourage anyone to apply for a career with DoD.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 5NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
It all depends on your Unit including your MOS job which you enter the military to perform under.
Manager in Training (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz13. September 2018
Very long work hours Soldiers training time including 24 hour duty, great environment to build upon your future objetive before leaving the military to attain a civilian job career.
Federal Job
Contracting Officer's Representative (COR) (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Rheinland-Pfalz11. September 2018
Federal Job, focused on the Department of defense priorities.
Very nice place to work and chance to grow.
Chances to work in overseas offices all over the globe.
Full benefits
No overtime
Career building position
Child Development Operations Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdahlem, Germany3. September 2018
Working for the U.S. DoD has been a great experience for me because of the positive work-life culture, professional coworkers, and promotion potential opportunities. I enjoyed serving my direct military community by helping to improve the flow of services being provided and improve my professional skills at the same time.
Arbeitskultur
I loved working for DODEA!
Substitute Teacher and Learning Impaired Aide (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Illesheim, Germany12. August 2018
I had amazing students, parents, coworkers, and supervisors! I couldn't ask for a better work environment. I worked the same schedule as the teachers and my boss always made me feel valued and appreciated.
Vorteile
The students, hours, management, environment
Leaving
Dependant on leadership
Nodal Network Systems Operator-Maintainer (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany4. Juli 2018
Fast paced job that can be rewarding or disheartening depending on who's in charge. I've been in an environment where I became depressed, but as soon as new leadership came in, I fell in love with my work again.
free healthcare
poor leadership
no comment
Population Health Nurse Consultant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Bayern11. Juni 2018
I would rather not review. I have nothing bad to say about working for the Department of Defense, US Army. I have retired from the military, and am now retiring from the GS system to move on to other things. I enjoyed my service in the military, and had numerous positive experiences in the GS system in my position.
Dieses Unternehmensprofil registrieren

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei United States Department Of Defense. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage