Bewertungen für University of Freiburg

Alle 6 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Really nice
Post doc (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Freiburg24. Januar 2017
Really nice place to live. The university is not amazing but the surrounding countryside really makes up for it. The city and the black forest are just amazing.
4,0
Arbeitskultur
Great resources but overly serious and conservative work environment
Research Associate in Neurophysiology (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Freiburg17. November 2016
Many of the research institutes dispersed throughout the city could be aggregated in big research facilities that would promote cooperation.
Vorteile
Very good physical and human resources, work contracts guarantee many social benefits, the city offers excellent quality of life
Nachteile
Work environment is of suboptimal quality, local academia could seriously benefit from more cooperation.
Arbeitskultur
Friendly and productive work place
PhD Candidate (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Freiburg, BW11. September 2015
Fruitful atmosphere to fulfill your project tasks and to do your PhD. You´ll meet nice and supportive co-workers.
You´ll find a good environment to learn a lot about methods and statistics.
You can keep a good work-life balance.
Attractive City
Excellent place to work
Director of a research project (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Freiburg, Germany8. Juli 2015
I did a research project at Freiburg University. On the side, I was teaching courses during the semester.

I had a very interesting research project on the Volga-German Soviet Republic. The research led me three times to Russia (Moscow, Saratov and Novosibirsk where I met very interesting people and some of them became my friends.

Everything was just wonderful. No regrets.
Facilities, location, colleagues, students
Right hand of the boss
Postdoctoral researcher/ teaching assistant (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Freiburg, Germany3. Dezember 2013
A typical work day lasts between 8-12 hours and is full of research, teaching, updating the department website, editing master students thesis, and hopefully working on my own paper. Unfortunately if my time is not meticulously scheduled then my day is gone and I've missed lunch but at the end of the day its worth it when I complete the task laid before me.
Inspiring students
Short term position
Dieses Unternehmensprofil registrieren

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei University of Freiburg. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage