Bewertungen für University of Maryland University College

14 Bewertungen stimmen mit dieser Suche überein. Alle 901 Bewertungen ansehen
Sortierung nach: Hilfreichste | Bewertung | Datum
Umuc
Education Program Manager (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany11. Januar 2019
Best place I have worked. Rewards you educationally and allows you to help others on their path to great achievement. Rewarding to work with military members, students, and faculty.
Productive and busy
Bldg Monitor/ Receptionist (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Kaiserslautern, Germany21. Mai 2018
I would come in, set up classes, lock up the building when everyone left. I learned new software when working with the teachers. There would typically be 3-5 classes happening at once on different floors. I enjoyed meeting new teachers and students each month
Vorteile
resume building and technical skills
Good place to work for
Associate Professor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Wiesbaden, Germany27. Januar 2018
Issues with scheduling. Overall good place and fulfilling, but have to be available and sometimes there is not enough students even though the class is supposed to happen. This can be frustrating.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden
Part-Time Career
Adjunct Professor (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany4. Dezember 2017
The University of Maryland is a great university to work with, but unfortunately, there are not a lot of full-time positions available for career advancement for overseas staff members.
Vorteile
Great opportunity to give back to the community through teaching
Few full-time positions available
Great Place to Work in the 90s
IT Analyst-Programmer & Computer Studies Lecturer (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Baden-Württemberg19. August 2017
The early nineties in Heidelberg was a great experience. The number of other young people working for this company made it a wonderful experience. Would do it again.
Arbeitskultur
Fun place to work and the text book warehouse allowed the opportunity to see Europe
Receiving and Distribution Clerk (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg, Germany16. April 2017
Working at the University of Maryland was very exciting and serviced all of Europe. We were able to drive to the Netherlands. The cycle was the beginning of the semester and the end of the semester for receiving and shipping text books throughout the military installations in Europe,
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Perfect Student Job
Program Coordinator (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Vilseck29. Januar 2016
-Provides decent pay and benefits
-Provides good work schedule
-Great colleagues
-Little to no advancement opportunity
Tuition Assistance, Student Job
Organizational Communication
Billing (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg Germany7. Dezember 2014
I learned and grew in the business office. Great place to start your career. The management team is very helpful and will work with you among work life balance. People in my team were friendly and helpful. Lead were good in training me and allowing me to learn independently. Overall, the university was a great start in my career path.
great work
Data Processor, Germany (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  germany, heidelberg29. Oktober 2014
customer service to all students within the graduate program. mail processor/data processor. documents/letter processor. communicating with students
communication/schooling
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 1Melden
Rewarding
Adjunct Accounting Professor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Spangdalhem Air Base, Germany20. September 2014
This was a part time position that provided a new experience in teaching in an adult setting. I would get to work an hour before class would start in order to be sure I had everything necessary to teach the class and so that students woudl be able to speak to me before hand if there were any questions. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the students learn and understand. The most difficult part was being sure that I was meeting all of the requirements by the university.
Vorteile
Part time, close to home, and flexible hours.
Nachteile
Classes only taught if there are a minimal amount of students.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 3NeinMelden
Arbeitskultur
Efficient organization dedicated to assisting service-members and their families toward obtaining higher education.
Accounting Assistant (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg, BW3. Mai 2014
This position required excellent verbal and writing skills. The daily duties encompassed several email requests and explanations of accounts to students. It is also beneficial to be sensitive to the fact that many service-members may be in a high danger zone and not in the best state of mind. These people need to receive the most reliable information and assistance not only to serve their education needs but to ease their state of mind.
Arbeitskultur
Fun and Productive place to work
Bursar (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Heidelberg, Germany19. August 2013
A great place to work. Job was challenging but I learnt a lot about managing people, keeping the communications lines open between the different offices and creating a positive environment in which to work. This was very rewarding as everyone felt valued and productivity increased. While sometimes our daily routine was the same, answering emails, phones and billing our customers or dealing with irate customers, we kept the environment positive. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my co workers and the hardest part of the job at first was learning how to be successful as a supervisor but I found that very challenging and rewarding and learnt a lot.
good working environment
3,0
Adjunct Professor
Adjunct Professor (Ehemaliger Mitarbeiter) –  Stuttgart, BW18. September 2012
I only had time to teach one quarter so my perspective is limited.
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?JaNein 2Melden

Lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen für University of Maryland University College.

Sie können Folgendes versuchen:

Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Sie möchten wissen, wie es ist hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei University of Maryland University College. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage