WhiteCollarBlue

Jobtitel
Alle
Standort
Alle
Alle 4 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
3,0
Arbeitskultur
I loved the work here, I ran the payroll for up to 150 casual staff and 7 permanent staff. I did all the administration and office management assisting the team where ever I could with what ever was needed.
I worked with a great team of people who loved what they did.

The recruitment industry is a very cut throat industry so there was always a lot going on and so much to learn.

Management was always keen to stretch our knowledge and get us to take on more which was a great way to improve ourselves.
Once a month Friday lunches
Nachteile
3,0
Arbeitskultur
Great because it was paid weekly, commissions were paid as Office Manager kept a tab on it. I was able to collect with prove my "why".

Downside- There was high turnover and staff morale was low.
5,0
Arbeitskultur
A typical day at work sees us interacting and striving to add value to clients and candidates

The environment allows for spontaneous projects to be taken on board, that stretches your abilities and where you can challenge yourself to be your best every day.

The hardest part of the job, is also the most enjoyable part of the job - Dealing with people.

Great culture, we have Friday team lunches, and great wine and goals meetings on a weekly basis.
Wine & Goals, Supportive management, Fluid and dynamic environment
4,0
Arbeitskultur
I have been working for WhiteCollarBlue for a while now and it's a great company to work for.
The one thing I absolutely love about my company is the support structure provided by management as well as just a provision of grace to learn and master your work.

The team is very supportive too and involved even on a personal. level. It's definitely a home away from home for me.

From birthday celebrations which are never missed, to maternity leave send offs, Friday social nights, Friday Team lunch and a whole lot of team building activities. It's all work....and there's still provision and room to play.

Great company indeed!