Zero to One Search

Vergütung/Leistungen
Jobsicherheit/Karriere
Geschäftsleitung
Arbeitskultur
Very promising, fast-growing and flexible company
CEO and Founder (Derzeitiger Mitarbeiter) –  Germany19. September 2019
Being one of the oldest employees I can fairly objective evaluate the company. I saw it growing from just a few people to the team of 20 employees spread around many countries. We all work remotely by the way. Of course, the remote team is not for everyone. I'm not gonna dive into the pros and cons of remote work here.

I think the management is constantly trying to create an interesting, fair and rewarding working environment. It makes mistakes sometimes but is open to the feedback, therefore we are on the upward trend.

The culture is good and healthy. We all respect each other, we have mandatory 1 on 1 call with different members of the team and try to keep a team spirit with team building events, etc.

The hardest part of the job is to get used to being in a way your own boss. No one will stand behind your back but you would have to motivate yourself to deliver good results.

Overall I would recommend the work here for those who want to be the owner of their time and at the same time wants to build a career in an international company.
Vorteile
Flexible time, work from home, equal opportunities, fast growth and good learning opportunities
Nachteile
sometimes too many changes too often
War diese Bewertung hilfreich?Ja 1NeinMelden

Lesen Sie weitere Bewertungen für Zero to One Search.

Sie können Folgendes versuchen:

Registriertes Unternehmensprofil

Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?

Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Zero to One Search. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.

Stellen Sie eine Frage