Zero to One Search

Bewertungen nach Kategorie
3 Bewertungen entsprechen dieser Suche
Alle 13 Bewertungen ansehen
Arbeitskultur
This job makes it possibe to work wherever and whenever you want to, you'll just need your laptop and stable internet connection. Build your day the way you want it. You can literally implement your work in your travel routine. You can even cook your borscht while you're working.
The team is awesome!!!

Of course there are some downsides. Here are just a couple of them: - sometimes you may feel lonely because of remote type of work

- as it is a startup sometimes you can be overloaded with additional tasks
Arbeitskultur
Zero to One Search has provided me with everything that I've been looking for at this particular moment of my career. The company is developed enough to provide you with sufficient workload, but small enough to be sure that your voice always counts.
Also, there are enough opportunities for everyone: from the sourcer at the start of the career to a high-skilled recruiter (but not limited by these professions).

As for the challenges, the major one is that, as with any startup, alongside with the primer duties, you would have to take numerous side-tasks. It is a lot of fun, but for those looking for a routine, it could be a little more challenging than expected.
Arbeitskultur
Being one of the oldest employees I can fairly objective evaluate the company. I saw it growing from just a few people to the team of 20 employees spread around many countries. We all work remotely by the way. Of course, the remote team is not for everyone. I'm not gonna dive into the pros and cons of remote work here.

I think the management is constantly trying to create an interesting, fair and rewarding working environment. It makes mistakes sometimes but is open to the feedback, therefore we are on the upward trend.

The culture is good and healthy. We all respect each other, we have mandatory 1 on 1 call with different members of the team and try to keep a team spirit with team building events, etc.

The hardest part of the job is to get used to being in a way your own boss. No one will stand behind your back but you would have to motivate yourself to deliver good results.

Overall I would recommend the work here for those who want to be the owner of their time and at the same time wants to build a career in an international company.
Vorteile
Flexible time, work from home, equal opportunities, fast growth and good learning opportunities
Nachteile
sometimes too many changes too often
Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen
Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen
Weitere Bewertungen zu Zero to One Search
Sie können Folgendes versuchen:
Registriertes Unternehmensprofil
Möchten Sie wissen, wie es ist, hier zu arbeiten?
Stellen Sie Fragen zum Bewerbungsprozess oder zur Arbeit bei Zero to One Search. Unsere Community antwortet Ihnen gerne.
Gesamtbewertung