ZF-Logo

Bewertungen nach Kategorie

3,7Work-Life-Balance

Sortierung nach

HilfreichsteBewertungDatum
Alle 2.118 Bewertungen werden angezeigt.
Arbeitskultur

Muss man mögen und man braucht ein dickes Fell

Top-Bewertung auf Indeed

Hilfreichste Bewertung, ausgewählt von Indeed
3 Schicht Betrieb ohne Möglichkeit des Wechsels zu ein oder zwei Schichten.Leistungsdruck und knappe tackt Zeiten.

Bezahlung

Kein richtiges Familienleben

good place to work

I had good time in there. I met a lot of good people. Supervisor was very helpful. Payment is good. Learned a lot of CNC Machines and manufacturing good practices.

8 hrs shifts

short breaks

Unorganized

Easy fast paced work, not a friendly atmosphere. The pay rate is way too low for the responsibilities you perform. Overall I would not recommend working there unless you are desperately seeking employment.

Good shift hours

Nachteile

Never have two days off together
Arbeitskultur

Not sure it's worth all the stress

I've been at the company for a year now and it's been a lot. If I knew I was signing up to work 7 days a week I'm not sure I would've taken the job. The work itself is pretty easy, it can be loud and overwhelming and most the time you barely get adequate training on the job so unless you're a quick learner you're kinda screwed. Pay is decent. Unless you're a hard worker that's a quick learner that can adapt and be flexible to change then this job might be a challenge for you.

Vorteile

Higher positions easily obtainable, easy work, decent pay

Nachteile

Hard to get time off, terrible communication and management

Long hours - boring work

No work life balance - work 7 days a week- make money-no lifeIf you like working on an assembly line this job is for youCount on management dumbing the processes down

Consistent work

Buddy system

Bewerten Sie Ihr aktuelles Unternehmen

Teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen, um anderen zu helfen

Sucks honestly

I wouldn't advise anyone to go work here over worked way over paid all the new people have to pull the weight and work all the overtime I wasn't happy tgere at all
Arbeitskultur

Bad

Probably the worst place to work. Over work you. They have poor management and a weak union. We have been on 10 hour days 19 day straight and 2 days off for almost 2 years straight. No breaks.

Ambiente laboral bien,

En el trabajo hay respeto ,por parte de personal de RH y administrativos y servicio médico intalaciones buenas

Seguro médico

Nachteile

Deberian de poner una cafetería
Arbeitskultur

Not the best place to work

At first this place wasn't bad like 10 years ago. Management was decent and we all had normal weekends off with volunteer over time. Now the past few years have been 7 days a week, your lucky to get a day off, even if you put in for it months in advance. They favor the 20 year legacy employees who get their time off approved first since they are friends with management. They lie to Temps and tell them it's 5 days a week only to force them to work 7 days a week. Very high turnover rates because of this. People need time off to spend with families. If your looking for a work to life balence, do not work here. Management has changed for the worst, This place does not care about you. They put people in positions that should not be in them.

Nachteile

No days off, no work to life balence

Ehh

I wouldnt go back. Doesn't pay enough for all the time you're there. 19 days straight with only 2 days off. No work / life balance. Management doesn't care about their employees.

19 days staright 2 off

Jobs bei ZF

Weitere Jobs anzeigen

Work

Zf is not a bad place to work. You are making parts for the big 3 so when they work you work. If they strike you might not work so hard. You get time off for Christmas and the 4th of July when the big 3 shut down. They will force you to work overtime. They will work with you if you need time off. Management only cares about one thing and that is how many parts you run. Overtime can get kinda outta control. I have seen the plant go into forced overtime 7 days a week for months.

Vorteile

They provide meals for special occasion

Nachteile

Lack of caring for employees
Arbeitskultur

empresa dinâmica e atualizada com as melhores práticas

- ambiente competitivo- possibilidade de inserção em grandes projetos- boas praticas nas gestões de qualidade e finanças- ferramenta lean bem desenvolvida e disseminada

Team Leaders unprofessional

Assembly line easy. People are mostly not friendly and ratio about 2/10 of people who will even speak to you. Team Leaders are very unprofessional and show favortism even though they were on the line before they become team leads and only make a few dollars more than you. They will talk down to you in front of coworkers, talk about you behind your back and them turn around and smile in your face like theyre your friend. They put on a front in front of Supervisors and lie to make their selves look better. Shift Supervisors are Awesome... Mostly everything they tell you in orientation is lies and they wont approve your vacation unless you put in a year advance, etc... and still expect you to work seven days a week. Overall, If you go to work and dont talk to anybody and do your job you will be fine. But putting your faith in these people are a waste of time. The Tram Leads is what threw me for a loop! I would never mistreat my coworkers if I was in a lead position! Nor would I lie and fake my way to be in control of a line you cant even control! It has a mind of its own and it WILL have a GAP in it from time to time. No need to holler and scream at people because the line stopped or is backed up. Being calm and treating people with respect will get them going Alot faster! Bet!

Paycheck

Poor Management

Buen ambiente de trabajo

Es buena empresa para trabajar, hay buen ambiente de trabajo

Great people

A typical day working at ZF was that if you had a machine problem you had to yell thru the factory to get help in order to get the machine looked at, or fixed. I learned how to work on diesel brakes, and brackets I had a slight management problem, but not a problem with my shift advisor, or supervisor.The hardest part of the job was putting the brakes in a crateThe most enjoyable part was getting to meet new people

Great people

A slight management problem

Great place until strike

Really enjoyed my time there until the union went on strike. I was salary so I was not left with much option but to cross the picket line which caused some hard feelings later on. I was not a fan of the union at the time and felt it was more detrimental to the employees than a t was beneficial.
Arbeitskultur

Good company. Poorly managed.

I work in a plant that has two 'divisions' in it. Both are very disjointed and neither talks to the other. This causes a lot of issues.This plant used to be a premier place to work in the area. Not anymore!
Arbeitskultur

Hard work but funto work for

Since I started gefco in December it has been a eye open, attention to detail it is a very intense job. It includes quality control on transmissions and checking for any faults or damages or off it pins or stillages and the restrap them up and put away. The transmissions h.u scanned and then q.r labels are put on and q.r scanned. And it is the most enjoyable job in my career for the last 20 years.

Free lunch once amonth

10 hr shifts
Arbeitskultur

Agency are not treat the same.

Good company good shifts but the struggling at the minute if ya have nothing then go but dont leave a job to go here. Full time workers are being given flexible furlough and the agency staff aren't if your line is laid off and your agency then its take a holiday if you have any or go without pay not good. I became very stressed and had to leave because of this as i was laid off for 2 weeks then brought back and laid off straight away again. The whole car manufacturing game is a mess at the minute but when times are good zf is a brilliant company to work for loads of overtime decent shift allowance.

Time off

Uncertainty of hours.

Horrible Management

Management does not value their people. They have an “If you don’t like it, there’s the door” attitude. There’s also rampant cronyism and favoritism.

Clean climate controlled workplace

Nachteile

Management attitudes and bad HR group
Arbeitskultur

Stress wo es keinen gibt...

Für eine so große Firma, steckt man irgendwo noch in der Steinzeit fest... Vorkonfektionierte Wagen? Gibt's nicht... Man darf alles selber auspacken und sich zurecht suchen.Auf Arbeitssicherheit wird geschi.. Machst nen Fehler, bist du draussen 🤦
  • Unternehmen